Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life In Technicolor 2 : Obsession Continued..



The youtube video is the lyrics to Coldplay's "Life in Technicolor II" song. I posted two others related to this one...the original Life in Technicolor, then the extended version of the first version. This is part 3 of 4 total! Yes, one more is to come, that will be the actual video made for version II, an interesting animation video.

I am not obsessed with this song, I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with it! Ha. Some things you just can't get enough of...like iced coffee, m&m's, Smartfood cheddar popcorn and music inspired euphoria!

SO, there are 3 versions of the same basic song. Instrumental, extended instrumental, and vocal part II. My favorite is still the old original but I love them all.

Take 4 minutes and 6 seconds to watch the video, read the lyrics and listen to the great tunes....enjoy. Live from a Dubble Dee, DD, Dunkin Donuts store! That's right, I'm not at Starbucks tonight. Giving Dunkin Donut's a piece of my bid-ness. Righteous. This one has free wifi, a nice flat screen tv with the news and some most outstanding java a' brewin'. The glorious roasted bean, the ambience, the internet, Colplay playing, what more could one ask for? Oh, a doughnut please...can I get one sweetened with stevia? Psyche. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment