Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LISTEN NOW! "Glass of Water"



Ok...greetings from the First State...

I LOVE, absolutely... this song by Coldplay, "Glass of Water". It is open to interpretation, "son, don't ask, how full or empty is your glass, spend your whole time living in the past". Is it about optimism, not living with regret, not trying to understand the future, living in the present? Up to you..

The youtube video shows the lyrics, it is not an impresssive video visually at all...but the focus should be on Listening to the intense music and great lyrics.. This song blows me away. Coldplay just keeps growing on me. I used to think they were good, now I am convinced they are awesome and truly outstanding musicians..their music resonates with me...I feel more alive and it makes the blood move and emotions run.... the power of a great song! Music can be a savior..

No comments:

Post a Comment