Saturday, March 6, 2010

PEACE INC.


Jah guide, bring us peace on Earth. I am tired of this bullshit, people need to chill out and start loving each other. We humans have a choice, the more positive, loving action is taken in life, and if those people reproduce; (small caveat) future generations will have more love wired into their brains. We can SOCIAL ENGINEER Love, then we can scheme to plan the great WORLD PEACE. Think SOCIAL ENGINEER PEACE.
Make it a business. Raise venture capital. Go public. Take in the money. Use the greed for the betterment of humanity. Now we are talking putting capitalism to work in the real interests of actual living, breathing human beings. PEACE, INC. yes. that sounds good to me. Sounds great to me. (sadly, I so quickly realize how insane this idea really is and how such a business would be run out of business...before it even got off the ground. I still choose to believe in Peace. :)


PEACE INC.

Est. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment