Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Regina Spektor, "On the Radio" on YouTube



I was unfamiliar with Regina Spektor until about a month or so ago. I've really come to appreciate her unique sound and voice. It's not the sort of music I was usually listening to but now I find I really like her a lot. There are several other live songs on YouTube by her worth checking out. Many are live from the Lollapalooza festivals. My favorite songs by her are "Ghost of Corporate Future" and the "Consequence of Sound". Check her out if you are not familiar with her. Her website, www.reginaspektor.com is mighty swank too, if you click on "music" from the site, you can listen to most of her songs from her cd's and yes, tapes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks..she does rock! I am quite enamored with her as of late. Her lyrics are quirky, her piano playing is offbeat, her voice is great....hey....sign me up for her fan club! I also love her songs "Poor little rich boy" and "Us". Regina does rock! I need to catch her next time she goes on tour. Peace - C

    ReplyDelete