Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Eclectic Neo-Bohemian Shares his Thoughts

I just know it is time to go public and web publish my ideas. My notebooks have been overflowing with random scriblings, poems, essays, ideas, commentaries, thoughts, ideas, inspirations. For years I have only shared my poems with my closest of friends. They are lifeless inside those dog-eared journals, notepads, and sometimes on plain yellow post-it notes.

I feel the need to share my thoughts. Share my poems. Open up some minds with fresh ideas. Explore the blogosphere as a participant, not just an observer. I want this blog to be an eclectic collection of textual artifacts of my post-modern American existenz.

I will be free to discuss my favorite books, coffees, political observations, social commentaries and any other creative juice that wants to flow out of me onto the virtual computer screen to be seen by the few or the many. Oh, and I take artistic license to add the occasional photo of my favorite dogs, photos of my abstract paintings, and links to places on the web that interest me and might be of interest to you.

So please, sit back, relax, pour yourself a nice hot cup of coffee or tea and explore the world seen from C. Dylan's vantage point. I'd love to hear what you think. Thank you for reading! Peace about.

No comments:

Post a Comment