Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Saturday chillin' out with some Java


I am chillin' out with some coffee today. I went to Starbucks with a friend yesterday and loe and behold, they were giving out free beans of their French Roast. They were small bags, but free nonetheless, so I won't complain! I ground those puppies up when I awoke at 5am this morning for my daily jog (and if you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska to offer you) So it was more like 11am. They are great smelling beans, I love to savor the aroma of fresh, ground beans, imagining I am getting a direct caffeine hit to my lungs sped to my brain in about 15 seconds flat! I imagine this is not possible but it sounds good. I just love the smell of fresh coffee beans, it is as godly as cleanliness in my book.
The photo attached I found free on the web, it's actually of a cappucino....I wish I had one....just cups of nice coffee today, but I love the photo and the warmth of a nice java drink on a cold winter day just makes me smile:)
I've realized how much of a novice I am to blogging the past week. I've learned a lot so far, I don't know how to do HTML code, but at least I know it stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. I learned what an RSS Feed stands for, Real Simple Syndication but have no idea how to use it! I'm learning about Tweets and Twitter, Flickr and others... I still don't know how to link a YouTube video to my blog, my friend is being gracious enough to show me how soon. I also want to learn how to add a site counter, for my own curiousity, I'm curious to see how many folks are checking out my thoughts, however few or many. I am glad for Any audience! I'll keep you up to date as I learn more about how to blog with more tools and how to raise my Web 2.0 IQ!
I am planning another entry for today...for now...I am enjoying my coffee and I wish you a great weekend of relaxation and peace. Peace about....and glory to the Java Bean

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you want to learn some HTML magic. They call me the codemonkey at work because of my mad code skillz, but it makes me wish I also had a prehensile tail. Bah. I need to re-do my links today and will add you. Peace around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, codemonkey L girl. I appreciate all the help I can get cause' I sure need it. I want more gadgets and need to trip out this site to, you know, make it more appealing to the anonymous readers who have been flocking:)
    Live from New Jersey, Peace Out and all around - C. Dylan

    ReplyDelete