Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Acoustic Version, Collective Soul, "Under Heaven's Skies"



I love this acoustic version of Collective Soul singing "Under Heaven's Skies". It is from their CD "Youth". It's not my favorite cd overall by Collective Soul, but I love this song. My favorite cd's by Collective Soul are Blender and Dosage. Both cd's are great from beginning to end if you are not familiar with them. I really want to catch them in concert sometime.

Their latest cd "Afterwards" I have yet to hear. If you have heard it please let me know your review of it and if it's worth spending $17 on. Cd's have become so expensive. I really like to know what I'm purchasing ahead of time, I've been burned before by mediocre cd's from groups I love, buying them without hearing them first, however, not yet with Collective Soul cd's. I hope you enjoy the video and song! Let me know in comments what you think.

2 comments:

  1. It's not as good as Blender but still good. I can burn you a copy if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to accept any burnt cd it's a copyright infringement and the corporate profits of those companies are suffering from the recession so I want to make sure they stay solvent, I enjoy paying $17 or more for a new cd, it makes me feel like such a good consumer, I am proud! I even feel guilty watching free videos and songs on Youtube, knowing no one is making money, it just troubles me. Should I mail money in anyways?
    But if you slipped it into my bag when I'm not looking I guess I wouldn't know it's origin and may be forced to listen to it then. But I would be sure to mail it to the record company with an apology and $17 for their troubles. Oh yeah..

    ReplyDelete