Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the eve of my soul's reconstruction : A Poem


center of gravity on my dysfunction



skyward trajectory of soul intention


my future, co-created invention




the pandoran box opened indigenous smoked blunt


I gaze, intent to a prophetic rising sun




onto a railway line headed for north


the best, mentioned intention put forth




fighting entropy i cling to the sound


one hand, is clapping it was edgy and profound




riding the moon circular path


rise to meet the summoned sage and her staff


a soul left to rise from amidst ash

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm all for learning new things about myself and the life around me.

    Thank you for sharing your words with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,
    I really appreciate your kind words...thank you! I plan on continuing to share more.

    ReplyDelete