Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Web 2.0, blogging, tech aptitude, a lot to learn..



I have so much to learn. I am barely up to speed on RSS feeders, social bookmarking sites, gadgets, widgets, tag clouds, html code, API, OpenID and the other jargon creations of the blogosphere/internet. I am learning. It's a lot of fun actually. I have to say I am very much enjoying this blogging experience. It's growing on me. It could be my healthy addiction.


My creativity has been re-ignited and I feel more alive. The creative side of me was shut off for so long that it's as refreshing as cool water on my face to be blogging away. There is so much more to learn...I am just enjoying the ride. To you, my friendly and kind reader, thank you for your patience as I get fully up to speed with this new medium. It is definetely a work in progress. Like all things in life: it is a process and an evolutionary quest.


I added the Tag Cloud pictured above to show the diverse aspects of Web 2.0 that have grown over the past years throughout web technology. I need to let you know, I have this thing with Tag Clouds. I just love them and really want one on my blog. What an interesting graphical display of data. I'm still working on figuring out how to add one to the blog. Me wants Tag Cloud now! More on that later. Enjoy your day, I hope it is both happy and harmonious.
For now, I have SO much to learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment